Join us in helping the people of Japan.

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2011

      There seems to be no end to the continued devastation of Japan. Our heart goes out to the brave people of this nation. We have a couple of ideas to share for fundraising.

      Purchase an embroidered patch for Japan at $.88 and we will donate $.50 for each patch purchased. http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      We also have a Japan Flag Pin Kit that we are selling at our cost. Make Japanese flag pins for $.42 each and hand them out for donations of $1, $2 or $3 dollars.
      http://www.makingfriends.com/safepin/sp_flag_japan.html

      If you have younger kids make Japanese paper doll Friends to display in your school or home in solidarity.
      http://www.makingfriends.com/friends/f+japan.htm

      enter the coupon code MAR2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires March 30, 2011. Everyone still