New this week from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16 11:47 AM

      Stop by today and print your St. Pats coloring pages!

      -- Easter Bunny Box
      -- Mini Campfire Ashes
      -- Daisy Journey SWAP
      -- "Bee" Green Earth Day Craft
      -- VBS Projects

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      Half price Badge in Bags for both Brownie and Junior Leaders!
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      We still have 100 patches to give away! We have over 300 fans but only 100 have emailed us. So check this out...

      New Facebook Page just for Leader!
      Girl Scout Leader 411

      http://tinyurl.com/4jvafk9

      "Like" us on and get a free "I made a Friend Today" patch. You'll need to send us your mailing address to gsleader411@...

      Make your to post your comments, share somthing or ask for help with a project while you are there.

      enter the coupon code MAR2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires March 30, 2011. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2011

        This week from MakingFriends.com:

        -- Mother's Day Crafts
        -- New Updated Scout Bracelet Kit
        -- Brownie SWAPs
        -- Cinco De Mayo Fiesta Bell

        <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

        Half price Badge in Bags for both Brownie and Junior Leaders!
        <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

        enter the coupon code APR2011 in the coupon box when you check
        that option. Coupon expires April 30, 2011. Everyone still

        <http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?>