This week's update from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2011

      I realize that some of our new fact cards were the wrong size. We have fixed that and also added one for Bolivia
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/world/international_fact_cards.htm>

      Last chance to pre-order Thinking Day patches for additional countries. If you are looking at a country and we don't have the patches place a pre-order now. You won't be charged until the patches come in. We will do our best to accommodate everyone but need several troops to be interested in the country before we can order.

      http://tinyurl.com/yendotk

      We've added some new patches for Scout Sunday, Tie Dye, and Bridging 2011.

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      enter the coupon code FEB0214 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Feb. 28, 2011. Everyone still