New Girl Scout Brownie Coloring Pages from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011

      Just a quick note to let you know that we have new Brownie maze pages to print and color for Try-Its. It's a great way to start your meeting.

      Let us know if you like them and we will make more!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/coloring_pages.htm>

      *************************************

      Wow! We have so much new, fun stuff for scouts and it's all on sale.
      Plenty of free printables too!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      Check it out! Peel and Stick adhesive for your badges and patches. Precut to
      size, machine washable and removable...
      Buy 5 for the price of 4!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************
      New Brownie Community Badge in a Bag!
      Earn your Citizens Near and Far Try-It
      Sale $19.99 for your troop of 12 plus free 36-pack of markers.

      We also have a free companion printable maze for your girls
      to work on as they arrive to the meeting

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      *************************************

      Last chance for free gift supplies. Order a Badge in a Bag Six Pack, a Badge in
      a Bag Triple or Petal Pack Completes and pick two of the following for each girl
      you ordered for:

      -- 4.5" Felt Lollipop Covers
      Add your lollipops for a nice take-home holiday treat for your troop.

      -- Leather Peace Sign Bracelet
      Wrap them up for your girls' holiday gift. Trendy styling will make you the
      coolest leader in town.

      -- 2.25" Embroidered Happy Holiday Patch
      Iron-on makes it easy for the Moms!

      -- 5" x 7" Frame Craft Kit
      Add your troop photo for something special.

      <http://www.BadgeinaBag.com>
      (New orders only, while supplies last)

      enter the coupon code JAN2011 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Jan 30, 2011. Everyone still