It's Cyber Monday just for Girls Scout Leaders

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2010

      This is our best offer yet for Girl Scout leaders...

      Get 2 Free Gifts for Every Girl in your troop!

      That's right! While supplies last order a Badge in a Bag Six Pack, a Badge in a Bag Triple or Petal Pack Completes and pick two of the following for each girl you ordered for:

      -- 4.5" Felt Lollipop Covers
      Add your lollipops for a nice take-home holiday treat for your troop.

      -- Leather Peace Sign Bracelet
      Wrap them up for your girls' holiday gift. Trendy styling will make you the coolest leader in town.

      -- 2.25" Embroidered Happy Holiday Patch
      Iron-on makes it easy for the Moms!

      -- 5" x 7" Frame Craft Kit
      Add your troop photo for something special.

      <http://www.BadgeinaBag.com>
      (New orders only, while supplies last)

      enter the coupon code DEC2010 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Dec 31, 2010. Everyone still