Baseball Crafts

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2000
      Hi Friend!

      A quick note to let you know that we have posted some baseball crafts
      including Baseball Friends -- our famous paper dolls! You can also
      get directions to make Mets or Yankees Yarn Bugs, Baseball Zipper
      Pulls, Trading Card SWAPs and Sports Ball Pins.

      Just for fun, if you place an order while the World Series continues,
      type the name of your favorite team in "message" section of you order
      form and we will give you an additional 10% off when we process the
      order.

      Don't forget... Everybody gets a free SWAP kit on orders of $30 or
      more (before shipping) Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm or call us
      at 1-800-559-1182.

      Coming Soon...
      --Making your own "Gold" Charms
      --Tree of Thankfulness
      --Turkey Centerpiece
      --Blue& Gold Centerpieces
      --Much, much more

      Coming Soon to our Store...
      --Bulk Pack Craft Foam
      --Trefoil & Fleur-de-Lis Candy Molds
      --Bulk Pack Gemstones
      --Giant Pipe Cleaners
      --Craft Gifts for the Holidays
      --Much, much more

      Remember... we'll send you the new Britney Spears bead pattern when
      you sign up to win a Free Dodge Caravan. Please go here and sign up:
      http://www.struction.net/womensforum/index.php?Sponsor=makingfriends
      Your participation helps support this web site.

      Want more ideas? Check out http://www.freekidscrafts.com