From MakingFriends.com: You asked for it!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2010

      We finally have Juliette Low Paper Doll Uniforms!

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      Today's craft from FreeKidsCrafts.com:

      Recycled Sock Ghost
      Now you have a use for those socks without a mate. Turn them into ghosts to decorate for your Halloween party.

      <http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com>

      enter the coupon code SEP1987 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2010. Everyone still

      https://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

      October Coupon is OCT2010