Last Chance for Back to Scouting Sale from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010

      Boys! Girls! We have supplies on sale for all levels of scouts. Don't miss your chance to save on badge supplies, holiday crafts and more.

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code SEP1987 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2010. Everyone still

      https://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?