Scout Sale from MakingFriends!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2010

      Boys! Girls! We have supplies on sale for all leverls of scouts.

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      Meet the MakingFriends.com team:
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/aboutus.htm>

      enter the coupon code AUG0310 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Aug 30, 2010. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>