Get a jump on your scouting year and get free stuff from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12 5:56 PM

      It's that time of year again! Get ready for new year of girl scouting with help from MakingFriends.com.

      Daisy Leaders:
      While supplies get a free craft apron with each Petal Pack Complete.

      Brownie and Junior Leaders:
      Get a free tie dyed back pack for each girl in your troop when you order a Badge in a Bag Triple or Six Pack (while supplies last.)

      <http://www.badgeinabag.com>

      New patches: Patch Collector, Rededication, Investiture
      All patches on sale for $.88 each.
      http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code AUG0310 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Aug 30, 2010. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>