Five Fun Summer Crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 6:34 AM

      The summer is heating up so take some time to cool off indoors with brand new crafts from MakingFriends.com:

      -- Peace Sign Tie Pillow
      -- Western I.D. Tag
      -- Recycled Bottle Cap SWAPS
      -- Wrapped Friendship Bracelets
      -- Doodle Door Hanger

      http://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

      Learn how to make a colorful rainbow at FreeKidsCrafts.com
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/

      Here's your July FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code JUL0731 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires July 31, 2010. Everyone still

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>