Free Shipping and New Camp Projects from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010

      Planning your camp activities? We have all the popular themes!

      New this week:
      -- Western Dangler Craft
      -- Summer Paper Doll Friends
      -- Sea Life Whistle Compass Containers

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code JUN2010 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires June 30, 2010. Everyone still