Father's Day, VBS and Scout Projects from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , May 24, 2010

      Five more new projects this week from MakingFriends.com:

      -- Father's Day Toolbox Desk
      -- Western Wind Chimes
      -- Down on the Ranch Beaded Safety Pins
      -- High Seas Tee Shirts
      -- Baked Ziti SWAPs
      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      All Patches still on Sale on MakingFriends.com
      Buy in bulk and save even more!

      Prices range from $.70 - $.88. None prices higher!

      Make sure to check out our 2010 Bridging Patch.

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      Remember, all patch only orders can ship for $3.00.

      enter the coupon code MAY7388 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires May 31, 2010. Everyone still