New Dance Fun "Badge in a Bag" From MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010

      Get your girls moving and show them how to exercise while having fun. Surprise your troop with a party or help your girls throw their own party and invite friends.

      Limited Time Offer:
      Order now and get 12 extra dance streamers
      so your girls can invite a friend to participate.

      Complete Kit $19.99 for your troop of 12.

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      New blog post busy mothers don't want to miss:

      http://www.makingenemies.com/
      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      enter the coupon code MAR2010 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires March 30, 2010. Everyone still