Easter! VBS! New Patches! All on Sale and Free Shipping from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2010

      New this week at MakingFriends.com

      -- Leprechaun Paper Dolls
      -- Easter Wreath Craft
      -- Cowgirl SWAP Pins
      -- Western Name Hanger
      -- High Seas Water Bottle Holder
      -- Garden Pot Flowers

      Three New Green Ribbon Patches... Perfect for Earth Day!
      Buy 1 for $.99, get the other two styles for just $1 more.

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      *************************************

      More Projects Added for your VBS theme:

      -- Ranch
      -- High Seas
      -- Rain Forest
      -- Space
      -- Safari
      -- Coming Soon: Egypt, Heros

      Don't see your theme? Make sure to let us know....

      http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html>

      enter the coupon code MAR2010 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires March 30, 2010. Everyone still