Twelve New Projects from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2010

      Wow! Take a look at all the new activities:

      -- Decorative Valentine Fans
      -- Blue & Gold Place Cards
      -- No-Sew German Costume
      -- Australian Fairy Bread Recipe
      -- Greek Hummus Recipe
      -- Filipino Banana-Que Recipe
      -- Fruit Basket SWAPs
      -- Mini Woven Baskets
      -- Handbag SWAPs
      -- Mini Asian Hats

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/newstuff.htm>

      Fundraising for Haiti? We are offering a flag pin kit at our cost. You can make Haitian flag pins for $.42 each and hand them out for donations of $1, $2 or $3 dollars.

      <http://www.makingfriends.com/safepin/sp_flag_haiti.htm

      enter the coupon code JAN2010 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2010. Everyone still