"Hats 4 the Homeless" Service Project

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2009

      Give your kids the give of giving this holiday season. Make easy fleece hats to donate to a worthy charity.

      Also new this week:

      -- Irish Step Dancing Paper Doll Friends
      -- Fleur-de-Lis Blue I& Gold Mother's Pins
      -- Good Deed Girl Scout Tiara
      -- Japanese SWAPs for Thinking Day.

      Free gift for every girl in your troop still available:

      -- 2" embroidered patch
      -- 6" snowman craft kit
      -- 4.5" plush snowman
      -- 2.5" bling peace sign key ring

      Wrap them up to give as a holiday gift or use for your meetings or trips.
      Complete details are here

      Don't miss out on our great gift ideas for crafters...

      enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2009. Everyone still