Free Shipping! Free Gifts! Free Printables from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009

      It's that time of year again...

      Choose a free gift for every girl in your troop:

      -- 2" embroidered patch
      -- 6" snowman craft kit
      -- 4.5" plush snowman
      -- 2.5" bling peace sign key ring

      Wrap them up to give as a holiday gift or use for your meetings or trips. Complete details are here

      Don't miss out on our great gift ideas for crafters...

      enter the coupon code NOV1130 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2009. Everyone still

      December's coupon is DEC1231