Are you thinking about Thinking Day?

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2009

      If you are a girl scout leader, you know that Thinking Day will be here before we expect it. I am compiling some ideas and would like your help. If you can spare a minute, please send me an email about your past Thinking Day projects or questions about future Thinking Day projects.

      I am especially interested in which countries are the most popular with leaders. So just drop me a quick email with at least that info if you can. Thanks for your help!

      terri@...

      Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

      enter the coupon code NOV1130 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2009. Everyone still