New Projects from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009

      Plenty new at MakingFriends...
      -- India Paper Dolls
      -- Standing Thanksgiving Tree
      -- Veteran's Day Projects
      -- Free Thanksgiving Printables
      -- Daisy Journey Projects
      -- Native American Projects

      <http://www.makingfriends.com>

      *************************************

      Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

      enter the coupon code NOV1130 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2009. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 7, 2010

        New this week...

        -- Blue & Gold Candle Centerpiece
        -- Valentine Catch Game
        -- Thinking Day SWAPs
        -- St Patricks Day Crafts

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <http://www.makingfriends.com>

        *************************************

        Still haven't picked your country? Here are some ideas to get you started including costume ideas, food, swaps and other crafts:

        http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/thinking_day_helps.htm
        <http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/thinking_day_helps.htm>

        We'll be updating every day so check back often!

        *************************************

        Pre-order your Thinking Day Patches. Only $.89 each. Just choose your country.
        We'll pay the shipping when they come in later this month.

        Many countries to choose from....
        http://tinyurl.com/ycw76ww <http://tinyurl.com/ycw76ww>

        *************************************

        Back to Sale is still going on!

        http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
        <http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm>

        enter the coupon code JAN2010 in the coupon box when you check
        that option. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2010. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 28, 2010

          Don't miss these crafts...

          -- Western Door Hanger
          -- Wooden Arrowhead Key Ring
          -- Fisher of Men Bible Craft
          -- Wooden Sailboat Craft

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <http://www.makingfriends.com>

          *************************************

          More Projects Added for your VBS theme:

          -- Ranch
          -- High Seas
          -- Rain Forest
          -- Space
          -- Safari
          -- Coming Soon: Egypt

          Don't see your theme? Make sure to let us know....

          http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html
          <http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html>

          enter the coupon code MAR2010 in the coupon box when you check
          that option. Coupon expires March 30, 2010. Everyone still