Halloween Craft Supplies on Sale Plus Free Shipping

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2009

      New and on Sale:

      -- Light Up Trick-or-Treat Necklace Craft
      -- Fall Wreath Kit
      -- Craft Stick Jack-o-Lanterns
      -- Breast Cancer Awarness Angel Pin Kit
      -- New Pony Bead Spider Pattern
      -- Witch Paper Doll Friends
      -- Daisy Promisee Packette with Discount Patch

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

      Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

      enter the coupon code SEP2009 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Sept 30, 2009. Everyone still

      October's code is OCT1031