New, Lower Shiping Prices on Craft Supplies!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2009

      You asked for it and we listened...
      You can still get free shipping or you can choose one of our new lower flat rate shipping prices. Go here for details:

      http://www.makingfriends.com/faq_stores.htm

      Get ready for next year with our lowest price ever on Badge in Bags!

      Half Price on Junior and Brownie Six Packs:
      http://www.badgeinabag.com <http://www.badgeinabag.com/>

      Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

      enter the coupon code JUL2009 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires JuLY 31, 2009. Everyone still

      August coupon AUG0816