Last Chance for Special Pricing!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2009

      July 3rd is you last chance to get introductory pricing on our new Patch Packs... As low as $3.49 per pack!

      -- MakingFriends Patch Pack
      -- Camping Patch Pack
      -- First Aid PAtch Pack

      http://www.badgeinabag.com <http://www.badgeinabag.com/>

      *************************************

      Visit my blog: http://www.MakingEnemies.com

      Find out who's gaurding our local supermarket and saving us from run-away shopping carts.

      <http://www.makingenemies.com>

      Check out the fun summer footprint craft from FreeKidsCrafts.com

      http://www.freekidscrafts.com
      <http://www.freekidscrafts.com>

      enter the coupon code JUNE7331 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires June 30, 2009. Everyone still

      July coupon is JUL2009