    Message 1 of 96 , Aug 8, 2000

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order of $20 or more (before shipping) at our on-line store
      by August 17, 2000 and receive a free Butterfly Purse Kit. Just
      put "free081700" in the message area of your order and we'll include
      the kit when we fill your order. You still receive your free bead kit
      on orders of $30 or more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm or call us
      at 1-800-559-1182.

      New this week:

      -- 25 crafty ideas for your Harry Potter fan
      -- Print a pattern for Harry Potter glasses
      -- Make a Spiral Rainbow Bracelet
      -- Use duplicate pokemon cards or baseball cards to make SWAP pins
      -- Get directions for making back-to-school Eraser Heads

      Featured this week:

      -- Harry Potter Paper Doll Friends
      -- Pokemon Projects
      -- Party Favors
      -- Bead Patterns
      -- Sneak Peeks

      On our bulletin board:

      --Help with henna
      --Ideas for old crayons
      --Making Slime
      --Origami Sites

      In our store:

      -- Buckets on sale $.79 each. Limited Supply.
      -- Satin Cord $1.99/10 yards, 19.99/144 yards
      -- Power Beads still on Sale $4.99/each pack of 125
      -- Foamies Cool Shapes $2.49/200 pieces
      -- Back pack clips $5.99 for 3 dozen.

      Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for these
      any many more specially-priced items. Or you can call us at 1-800-559-
      1182 to place your order.

      Have visited our new site? http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com for the all
      best kids craft projects on the web in one easy location. You'll find
      craft recommendations, product reviews, book reviews... all for kids
      and by kids. Enter our contest for a chance to free craft supplies.

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002