Exciting New Product Line from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2009

      We are excited to announce the first product in our new series:

      PATCH PACKS

      Each pack is enough for one child to complete fun activities and earn an embroidered fun patch.

      Our first in the series is a First Aid Patch Pack
      Kit contains:
      2.5" Embroidered Patch
      16" Drawstring Bag
      First Aid Label
      Bandanna
      Water Bottle Holder
      First Aid Cards & Clip
      Assorted Band-Aids
      Non-Latex Gloves
      Eye Wash Cup
      Tissues

      As Low As
      $3.49 each kit

      First Aid Patches are also available separately for $.99 each

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      Don't miss the new on-line coupon!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm"></A>

      Take a look at all Free Mother's Day Printable for FreeKidsCrafts.com
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/mother's_day_crafts-t95.html
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com/mother's_day_crafts-t95.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code MAY 2009 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires May 31, 2009. Everyone still