New Projects from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 24, 2009

      This weeks new projects...

      -- Daisy Jouney Centerpieces
      -- "All Aboard for Jesus" Train Whistles
      -- S'More SWAPS
      -- Recycled Coasters for MOM

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Take a look at today's Mother's Day Handprint Poem from FreeKidsCrafts.com

      http://www.freekidscrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com"></A>

      enter the coupon code APR2009 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires April 30, 2009. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 13, 2009

        New this week:

        --Traveling SWAP Books
        --Back to School Necklance
        --Daisy Journey Garden Pots
        --Tropical Pins

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

        *************************************

        Still Half Price on Junior and Brownie Six Packs:
        http://www.badgeinabag.com <http://www.badgeinabag.com/>

        *************************************

        Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

        enter the coupon code AUG0816 in the coupon box when you check
        that option. Coupon expires Aug 30, 2009. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20, 2009

          Stop by and take a look...
          -- New Halloween Crafts
          -- New Breast Cancer Awareness Projects
          -- New SWAP Patch Pack

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

          *************************************

          Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

          enter the coupon code SEP2009 in the coupon box when you check
          that option. Coupon expires Sept 30, 2009. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009

            Plenty new at MakingFriends...
            -- India Paper Dolls
            -- Standing Thanksgiving Tree
            -- Veteran's Day Projects
            -- Free Thanksgiving Printables
            -- Daisy Journey Projects
            -- Native American Projects

            <http://www.makingfriends.com>

            *************************************

            Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

            enter the coupon code NOV1130 in the coupon box when you check
            that option. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2009. Everyone still

            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 7, 2010

              New this week...

              -- Blue & Gold Candle Centerpiece
              -- Valentine Catch Game
              -- Thinking Day SWAPs
              -- St Patricks Day Crafts

              http://www.makingfriends.com
              <http://www.makingfriends.com>

              *************************************

              Still haven't picked your country? Here are some ideas to get you started including costume ideas, food, swaps and other crafts:

              http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/thinking_day_helps.htm
              <http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/thinking_day_helps.htm>

              We'll be updating every day so check back often!

              *************************************

              Pre-order your Thinking Day Patches. Only $.89 each. Just choose your country.
              We'll pay the shipping when they come in later this month.

              Many countries to choose from....
              http://tinyurl.com/ycw76ww <http://tinyurl.com/ycw76ww>

              *************************************

              Back to Sale is still going on!

              http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
              <http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm>

              enter the coupon code JAN2010 in the coupon box when you check
              that option. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2010. Everyone still

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 28, 2010

                Don't miss these crafts...

                -- Western Door Hanger
                -- Wooden Arrowhead Key Ring
                -- Fisher of Men Bible Craft
                -- Wooden Sailboat Craft

                http://www.makingfriends.com
                <http://www.makingfriends.com>

                *************************************

                More Projects Added for your VBS theme:

                -- Ranch
                -- High Seas
                -- Rain Forest
                -- Space
                -- Safari
                -- Coming Soon: Egypt

                Don't see your theme? Make sure to let us know....

                http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html
                <http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html>

                enter the coupon code MAR2010 in the coupon box when you check
                that option. Coupon expires March 30, 2010. Everyone still