Free Easter and Passover Printables from Your Favorite Kids Craft Sites!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2009

      Easter Paper Dolls... Coloring Pages... Mazes... Printable Word Games... Bingo!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/easter.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/easter.htm"></A>

      Don't miss all the great Easter crafts at FreeKidsCrafts.com!
      Today's craft a printable Seder Plate

      http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com"></A>

      Plenty of Easter printables and easy crafts to make with supplies found around your house.

      http://www.freekidscrafts.com/easter_crafts-t82.html
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com/easter_crafts-t82.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code APR2009 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires April 30, 2009. Everyone still