New Crafts! 99 Cent Crafts! Close Out Crafts!

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009

      Wow! Look at all the projects from MakingFriends.com...

      -- New! Mini Easter Egg Pins
      -- New! Daisy Trifty Easter Eggs
      -- New! Shamrock Wands
      -- New! 99 Cent Bead Kits
      -- New! Camping Backpacks
      -- New! Scratch Art Turtles

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      Wath for our 2009 VBS Themed Crafts Coming Soon!

      enter the coupon code FEB0214 in the coupon box when you check
      that option. Coupon expires Feb 28, 2009. Everyone still