Brownie and Girl Scout Leaders... Don't miss this email!

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2008

      We have a brand new Brownie Healthy Fun "Badge in a Bag" and have
      revised our Junior Native American "Badge in a Bag".

      As a special gift to you we are offering a free gift for each girl in
      your troop when you order one of these bags. That's right, get 12
      free gifts with each of these bags. Choose from stuffed penguins or
      zippered purses. But only while supplies last.... so hurry!

      Go here for complete details:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com"></A>

      *************************************

      You can also get the free gift when you order a "Badge in a Bag"
      Triple, Six Pack or our Petal Pack Complete!

      With each triple or six pack ordered you'll get 12 free gifts and
      with the bag of extras you'll get four more.

      You'll get one free gift for each Petal Pack Complete!

      Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
      for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2008. Everyone still