    Message 1 of 96 , Jul 6, 2000

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order for $10 or more (before shipping) at our on-line store
      by July 11, 2000 and receive a free animal unpainted wooden frame.
      Just put "frame071100" in the message area of your order. You
      still receive your free bead kit on orders of $30 or more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm or call us
      at 1-800-559-1182.

      New this week:

      -- Get a recipe to make your own Sand Art
      -- Directions to make a macrame butterfly pin
      -- Instructions and pattern to make a frog hat
      -- Make capri pants from your old jeans
      -- New bead pattern for a color-changing chameleon

      Featured this week:

      -- Friendship paper quilt
      -- Pokemon crafts
      -- Summer camp projects

      New in our store:

      -- Sand Art Bottles $1.25/each
      -- Sand Art Necklaces $4.50/dz
      -- Color Changing Pony Bead $3.99
      -- Back pack clips $5.99 for 3 dozen.

      Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for these
      any many more specially-priced items. Or you can call us at 1-800-559-
      1182 to place your order.

      Make sure to check out about our SWAP Sensation and start collection
      crafts from kids around the country. It's fun and it's free!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/swap_form.htm

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002