The MakingFriends.com Store is up and running!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2008

      We appoligize if you tried to place an order earlier today and had
      trouble. The store is up and running smoothly again!

      ... and yes, we still have some Halloween supplies!

      http://makingfriends.com/halloween.htm
      <A HREF="http://makingfriends.com/halloween.htm/"</A>

      enter the coupon code OCT1031 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2008. Everyone still