    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 27, 2000

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order for $10 or more (before shipping) at our on-line store
      by July 4, 2000 and receive a free craft kit to make a butterfly
      purse. Just put "kit070400" in the message area of your order. You
      still receive your free bead kit on orders of $30 or more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm or call us
      at 1-800-559-1182.

      New this week:

      -- Make new, trendy beaded kerchiefs!
      -- New coloring pages for the 4th of July.
      -- Get a recipe to refill your bubbles
      -- Two new SWAPs: Wiggle Eye SWAP and Sports Ball Pin

      Featured this week:

      -- Brand new sneak peeks
      -- Friendship Bracelets
      -- Preshool Projects
      -- Bead Patterns
      -- Craft Stick Projets

      New in our store:

      -- Denim Kerchiefs $.99/each
      -- All Craft Books on Sale!
      -- Back pack clips $5.99 for 3 dozen.

      Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for these
      any many more specially-priced items. Or you can call us at 1-800-559-
      1182 to place your order.

      Make sure to check out about our SWAP Sensation and start collection
      crafts from kids around the country. It's fun and it's free!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/swap_form.htm

      We're Looking for Crafty Kids--preschool to teens--to be assistant
      editors for a new kids craft page. Go here for more info:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/crafty_kids.htm

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002