Attention Junior Leaders!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2008

      We know your first year as a new Junior leader can be challenging.
      We've made it easier by pre-planning your badge work and bundling
      six "Badge in a Bags" to make it easier.

      Each "Badge in Bag" kit contains four projects so your troop of 12
      girls can earn their try-it. Kits contain all supplies and
      instructions. You just need basic materials like scissors, glue and
      crayons.

      First Year Brownie Six Pack
      Reg. $312.00
      Sale $199.99/12 girls

      Less then $17 per girl for an entire year of activities!

      Plus...
      Limited Offer: Get a Free Starter Bag
      Includes Activity Binder to record your girls' progress, 12 scissors,
      24 colored pencils, 24 crayons, 24 markers and 2 tacky glues in a
      reclosable zippered bag with handle. (While supplies last

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

      enter the coupon code OCT1031 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2008. Everyone still