    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 20, 2000

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order for $10 or more (before shipping) at our on-line store
      by Jun 24, 2000 and receive a free craft kit to make a butterfly
      purse. Just put "kit062400" in the message area of your order. You
      still receive your free bead kit on orders of $30 or more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm or call us
      at 1-800-559-1182.

      New this week:

      -- Check our our new macrame page and make a hemp key chain
      -- Make alien backpack bubbles for party favors
      -- Cut out and glue a triple-decker paper ice cream cone
      -- Get directions for making teeny tiny butterfiles
      -- Make a beach scene hat pin swap

      Featured this week:

      -- Ideas for Vacation Bible School
      -- Scout projects
      -- Nature crafts
      -- July 4th projects
      -- Bead patterns
      -- Yucky Stuff

      New in our store:

      -- Mini bubbles $2.99/dozen
      -- Cool Foamie Shapes $2.49/200 piece bag
      -- Satin Cord in colors, lower price! $1.99/10 yards

      Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for these
      any many more specially-priced items. Or you can call us at 1-800-559-
      1182 to place your order.

      Make sure to check out about our SWAP Sensation and start collection
      crafts from kids around the country. It's fun and it's free!
      http://www.makingfriends.com/swap_form.htm

      We're Looking for Crafty Kids--preschool to teens--to be assistant
      editors for a new kids craft page. Go here for more info:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/crafty_kids.htm

      **WIN an HP Scanner-a-day!**
      Every time you send a FREE ZingCard between now and June 21, 2000
      you are automatically entered in our DAILY drawing for an HP scanner.
      www.zing.com/z?s101b104z11