MakingFriends.com has a new look!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008

      We are excited to announce our new look! Take a peek and let me know
      what you think. Send an email to terri@...

      http://www.makingfriends.com/
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      New Badge in a Bag Minis:

      Junior First Aid
      Brownie Scout Ways

      http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/minis.html/</A>

      *************************************

      Don't Forget our Limited Time Offer...

      Order a "Badge in a Bag" Six Pack and Get a Free SWAP Kit that makes
      60 SWAPs... FREE!

      http://badgeinabag.com/
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/</A>

      In Stock bags only. Sorry, no backorders. Cannot be applied to
      previously placed
      orders.

      enter the coupon code AUG0803 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Aug 30, 2008. Everyone still