New Crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008
      Hi Friend!

      Take a look:

      -- New! Science Pony Bead Patterns
      -- New! Father's Day Key Fob
      -- New! Western Bookmark
      -- New! Space Frame
      -- New! Backyard Napkin Holder

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Father's Day Sale:
      BOGO, Half Price, Close Outs and Sale Pricing...
      1 Week Only, get 'em while you can!

      May 30 - June 6, 2008 Only. Cannot be applied to previously placed
      orders. Sorry, no backorders.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/fathers_day_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/fathers_day_sale.htm"></A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget....

      There's a new craft every day at FreeKidscrafts.com!
      Today's craft is cute egg carton lady bugs.

      http://www.freekidscrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Here's your June FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code JUN0614 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2008. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 17 , Oct 13, 2008

        Take a look...

        -- Foamie Leaf Mobiles -- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
        -- Printable Witch Paper Doll "Friends"
        -- Fall Leaf Door Hanger -- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
        -- Juliette Low SWAP Pins
        -- Native American Headress
        -- Halloween Ghost Mobiles -- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

        *************************************

        Attention Brownie leaders ... earn your "Ready, Set, Go Camping"
        TryIt with your whole troop for just $13.99!

        That's right, our new Camping "Badge in a Bag" is half price for a
        limited time. Your troop of 12 can do four projects each!

        http://www.badgeinabag.com
        <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/</A>

        enter the coupon code OCT1031 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2008. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 17 , May 11, 2009

          New this week...

          -- "Great Catch" Father's Day Craft
          -- Patriotic Clackers
          -- Parade Banners
          -- Recycled Sunglasses Holder

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

          *************************************

          Don't miss the new on-line coupon!
          http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm"></A>

          enter the coupon code MAY 2009 in the coupon box when you check
          that option. Coupon expires May 31, 2009. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 9, 2010

            New crafts this week:
            -- Black Cat Mobile
            -- Inside-Out Frame
            -- Cub Scout Note Holder
            -- Halloween Paper Dolls
            -- Mini Kaper Chart SWAP

            <http://www.makingfriends.com>

            Today's craft from FreeKidsCrafts.com:

            Woven Apple Craft
            September 9, 2010 is the beginning of Rosh Hashanah. Apples are an important part of the tradition of the Jewish New Year. Use this craft to celebrate your holiday or to teach others about Jewish traditions.

            <http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com>

            enter the coupon code SEP1987 in the coupon box when you check
            that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2010. Everyone still

            https://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?