Last Chance for Buy 1 Get 1 Free for Mother's Day!

    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008

      Tomorrow, May 2nd, is the last chance for Buy 1 get 1 free for
      Mother's Day... Half Price and Close Outs too!
      While supplies last. Sorry, no backorders.
      Cannot be applied to previously placed orders.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/mothers_day_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/mothers_day_sale.htm"></A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget to vote for your favorite duck! We have 12 ducks each
      one was created by one of the talented associates at
      MakingFriends.com.

      Tell us which one is your favorite and you could win $200 in craft
      supplies. The winning duck will be announced May 9th and that
      associate will receive a gift card. If you voted for a duck, you will
      automatically be entered into a random drawing to win $200 in craft
      supplies.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/duck_contest.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/duck_contest.htm"></A>

      Visit FreeKidsCrafts.com.
      We have a brand new project every day!

      Today's craft is a Woven Desk Caddy for Mom.
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com"></A>

      Here's your May FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code MAY0508 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires May 31, 2008. Everyone still