    Message 1 of 96 , Jun 5, 2000

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order at our on-line store by Jun 11, 2000 and receive a
      free book "Making Beaded Friends" on orders of $20 or more. Just
      put "Book61100" in the message area of your order. You
      still receive your free bead kit on orders of $30 or more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm

      Two great new sections have been added this week: Backpack Crafts and
      Jewelry Projects. In our backpack section you find a new project for
      making zipper pulls from sports ball beads. Choose your sport...
      soccer, football, basketball or baseball and clip it to the zipper on
      your jacket, sport bag or backpack.

      In our jewelry section, we've added directions for making clay
      necklaces from rubber stamps. Great for vacation bible school!

      We also have new Graduation Friends. Terrific for our new Dipolma
      Craft and you can get directions for making a "School Days" Pin for
      your teacher.

      We have new sports ball beads in our on-line store. Just 99 cents for
      a package of 12. On sale this week are craft sticks-- only $1.99 for
      1,000 sticks! Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for these
      any many more specially-priced items.

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002