It's Contest Time at MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2008

      Vote for your favorite duck! We have 12 ducks each one was created by
      one of the talented associates at MakingFriends.com.

      Tell us which one is your favorite and you could win $200 in craft
      supplies. The winning duck will be announced May 9th and that
      associate will receive a gift card. If you voted for a duck, you will
      automatically be entered into a random drawing to win $200 in craft
      supplies.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/duck_contest.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/duck_contest.htm"></A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget to visit FreeKidsCrafts.com.
      We have a brand new project every day!

      Today craft is Flower Bottle Cap Coasters
      http://www.freekidscrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Remember... Buy 1 get 1 free for Mother's Day...
      Half Price and Close Outs too!
      Sale ends May 2nd, 2008. While supplies last. Sorry, no backorders.
      Cannot be applied to previously placed orders.

      http://www.makingfriends.com/mothers_day_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/mothers_day_sale.htm"></A>

      Here's your April FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code APR0108 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2008. Everyone still