Earth Day Sale from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008

      Earth Day Craft Sale...
      BOGO, Half Price, Close Outs and Landfill Rescues Too!

      What is a "Landfill Rescue?"
      These are supplies bought as manufacturer's waste. They are the
      pieces leftover when manufacturing certain goods that would normally
      be thrown away. It's bought by the pound, sorted and prepared for
      resale.

      Go here for details:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/earth_day_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/earth_day_sale.htm"></A>

      Make sure to check out FreeKidsCrafts.com
      Today's craft is a really cool recycled flower project.

      http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com"></A>

      Here's your April FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code APR0108 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2008. Everyone still