Earth Day Crafts and More for MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008

      We have six new projects:

      -- Recycled Tote
      -- Earth Day Pins
      -- Patriotic Utensil Holder
      -- Woven Eyeglasses Holder
      -- Dinosaur Visors
      -- Bird Gliders

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Last Chance... special price on quality child-size bucket
      hats (will also fit most adults). Completely reversable. Great for
      summer camp or swaps. Get them while you can. Order soon to get your
      first color choice.

      As Low As $1.19 each! When you order 12 or more.

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      New! Animal "Badge in a Bag"

      12 kids can each do 4 animal related activities, Reg. $28.00
      Limited Offer... Last Chance for Half Price $13.99

      http://badgeinabag.com/bags/animal.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/bags/animal.html"></A>

      Here's your April FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code APR0108 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires April 30, 2008. Everyone still