VBS Projects from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2008

      We posted projects for all the popular VBS themes:

      -- Science
      -- Dinosaurs
      -- Luau
      -- Rainforest
      -- Western

      What is your theme? Let me know if we missed it!

      http://www.makingfriends.com/bible_crafts.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/bible_crafts.htm"></A>

      *************************************

      Limited time offer... special price on quality child-size bucket
      hats (will also fit most adults). Completely reversable. Great for
      summer camp or swaps. Get them while you can. Order soon to get your
      first color choice.

      As Low As $1.19 each! When you order 12 or more.

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      New! Animal "Badge in a Bag"

      12 kids can each do 4 animal related activities, Reg. $28.00
      Limited Offer... Half Price $13.99

      http://badgeinabag.com/bags/animal.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/bags/animal.html"></A>

      Here's your March FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code MARCH2008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires March 30, 2008. Everyone still