Six New Crafts from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2008

      Stop by and take a look...
      -- New! Handprint Bunny
      -- New! Pirate Hat Craft
      -- New! Weave and Easter Basket
      -- New! Instant Message SWAP Pins
      -- New! Decorate Eggs to Look Like Stained Glass
      -- New! Paper Bag Bunny

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      Don't forget...
      Buy 1 Get 1 Free Craft Supplies for St. Patrick's Day!
      For each piece you buy at the regular price, you get one free until
      March 7, 2008! On orders placed from Feb. 26 to March 7th only. In
      stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders. Cannot be applied to
      previously placed order.

      Also Special Prices, Half Price and Close Outs!

      -- Shamrock Gems
      -- Pot of Gold Candy Kettles
      -- Leprechaun Top Hats
      -- Shamrock Foamies
      -- And much more... check here for details:

      http://www.makingfriends.com/stpats_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/stpats_sale.htm"></A>

      Here's your March FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

      enter the coupon code MAR2008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires March 31, 2008. Everyone still