New Projects from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2008

      Take a look at what's new...

      -- Chinese Paper Doll Friends
      -- Valentine Bear Ornament
      -- Potpourri Sachets
      -- President's Day Coloring Pages
      -- Mardi Gras Mask
      -- Mini Pith SWAP Hats
      -- Big Foot SWAPs
      -- Multicultural Bead Heads

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      While you are at it, don't forget our Valentine's Day Sale!

      Buy 1 Get 1 Free, Close Outs, Sale Pricing & Special Offers!
      On orders placed from Jan. 18, 2008 to Jan. 31, 2008 only.
      While supplies last. No backorders. Cannot be applied to previously
      placed orders.

      -- Heart Charms
      -- Heart Stickers
      -- Valentine Foamies
      -- Valentine Beads

      And lots more...

      http://www.makingfriends.com/valentine_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/valentine_sale.htm"></A>

      enter the coupon code JAN2008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires JAN. 31, 2008. Everyone still

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 24, 2009

        This weeks new projects...

        -- Daisy Jouney Centerpieces
        -- "All Aboard for Jesus" Train Whistles
        -- S'More SWAPS
        -- Recycled Coasters for MOM

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

        *************************************

        Take a look at today's Mother's Day Handprint Poem from FreeKidsCrafts.com

        http://www.freekidscrafts.com
        <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com"></A>

        enter the coupon code APR2009 in the coupon box when you check
        that option. Coupon expires April 30, 2009. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 13, 2009

          New this week:

          --Traveling SWAP Books
          --Back to School Necklance
          --Daisy Journey Garden Pots
          --Tropical Pins

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

          *************************************

          Still Half Price on Junior and Brownie Six Packs:
          http://www.badgeinabag.com <http://www.badgeinabag.com/>

          *************************************

          Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

          enter the coupon code AUG0816 in the coupon box when you check
          that option. Coupon expires Aug 30, 2009. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 20, 2009

            Stop by and take a look...
            -- New Halloween Crafts
            -- New Breast Cancer Awareness Projects
            -- New SWAP Patch Pack

            http://www.makingfriends.com
            <http://www.makingfriends.com/>

            *************************************

            Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

            enter the coupon code SEP2009 in the coupon box when you check
            that option. Coupon expires Sept 30, 2009. Everyone still

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 1, 2009

              Plenty new at MakingFriends...
              -- India Paper Dolls
              -- Standing Thanksgiving Tree
              -- Veteran's Day Projects
              -- Free Thanksgiving Printables
              -- Daisy Journey Projects
              -- Native American Projects

              <http://www.makingfriends.com>

              *************************************

              Start following me a twitter today... @craft411

              enter the coupon code NOV1130 in the coupon box when you check
              that option. Coupon expires Nov. 30, 2009. Everyone still

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 7, 2010

                New this week...

                -- Blue & Gold Candle Centerpiece
                -- Valentine Catch Game
                -- Thinking Day SWAPs
                -- St Patricks Day Crafts

                http://www.makingfriends.com
                <http://www.makingfriends.com>

                *************************************

                Still haven't picked your country? Here are some ideas to get you started including costume ideas, food, swaps and other crafts:

                http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/thinking_day_helps.htm
                <http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/thinking_day_helps.htm>

                We'll be updating every day so check back often!

                *************************************

                Pre-order your Thinking Day Patches. Only $.89 each. Just choose your country.
                We'll pay the shipping when they come in later this month.

                Many countries to choose from....
                http://tinyurl.com/ycw76ww <http://tinyurl.com/ycw76ww>

                *************************************

                Back to Sale is still going on!

                http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
                <http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm>

                enter the coupon code JAN2010 in the coupon box when you check
                that option. Coupon expires Jan. 30, 2010. Everyone still

                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 28, 2010

                  Don't miss these crafts...

                  -- Western Door Hanger
                  -- Wooden Arrowhead Key Ring
                  -- Fisher of Men Bible Craft
                  -- Wooden Sailboat Craft

                  http://www.makingfriends.com
                  <http://www.makingfriends.com>

                  *************************************

                  More Projects Added for your VBS theme:

                  -- Ranch
                  -- High Seas
                  -- Rain Forest
                  -- Space
                  -- Safari
                  -- Coming Soon: Egypt

                  Don't see your theme? Make sure to let us know....

                  http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html
                  <http://www.makingfriends.com/2010_VBS_crafts.html>

                  enter the coupon code MAR2010 in the coupon box when you check
                  that option. Coupon expires March 30, 2010. Everyone still