Attention: Scout Leaders!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2008

      Daisy Leaders...
      We have a brand new Petal Pack Complete at Half Price. A year of
      petal activities for just $12.99 per girl.
      http://www.badgeinabag.com/petal_pack.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/petal_pack.html>Click Here</A>

      Brownie and Girls Scout Leaders...
      Buy 1 Get 1 Free Scout Sale
      http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm>Click Here</A>

      Den Mothers and Cubmasters...
      Blue and Gold Centerpiece Ideas
      http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/scouts_boys_blue&gold.htm
      <A
      HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/scouts/scouts_boys_blue&gold.htm>Cl
      ick Here</A>

      *************************************

      Last Chance ...

      Order any "Badge in a Bag" Triple, Six Pack or our Petal Pack Combo
      and get a free holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from
      10" plush dogs, 7" zippered purses or 4" treasure box craft kits.
      With each triple or six pack ordered you'll get 12 free gifts
      and with the bag of extras you'll get four more. You'll get one free
      gift for each Petal Pack Combo... and they are still on close out!

      Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
      for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

      Go here for details:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Get sneak peak at the new crafts coming up:

      http://www.makingfriends.com/newstuff.htm
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/newstuff.htm</A>

      *************************************

      Don't miss out... it's time to our Back-to-Scouting Sale!
      Close-Outs, Reduced Prices and Buy 1 Get 1 Free.
      On orders placed from December 27, 2007 to January 9, 2008 only.
      While supplies last. No backorders. Cannot be applied to previously
      placed orders.

      For Boys:
      -- Mom's Fortune Pin Kit, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Blue & Gold Chinese Fortune Kit, Sale $2.49 each!
      -- Close Out Book: Boys Crafts and More, Sale $1.99 each!
      -- Emergency Rain Ponchos, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Canteens, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Den Mother's Toolbox, Sale $19.99 each!
      -- Scrapbook Stickers, Sale $3.49 each!

      For Girls:
      -- Handprint Craft, Close Out $.39 each!
      -- Licensed Girl Scout Scrapbook, Sale $24.99 each!
      -- Licensed Brownie Scrapbook, Sale $24.99 each!
      -- Daisy SWAP Packettes, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Emergency Rain Ponchos, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Junior Canteens, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
      -- Friendship Fun Badge in a Bag, Half Price!

      enter the coupon code JAN2008 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires JAN. 30, 2008. Everyone still