Free Upgrade to Priority Mail Shipping from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 16, 2007

      It's not too late to order your Christmas Gifts and Stocking
      Stuffers! We'll even pay for the upgrade to priority mail at no
      additional cost. Just choose economy $5 shipping and type UPGRADE
      into the coupon box. (Free two-week shipping is also available.)

      For gift ideas: http://tinyurl.com/ypj3fe
      <A HREF="http://tinyurl.com/ypj3fe>Click Here</A>

      For Stuffing Stuffers:
      http://www.makingfriends.com/winter/stockingstuffers.htm
      <A
      HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/winter/stockingstuffers.htm>Click
      Here</A>

      Remember, every order gets a free gift!

      *************************************

      Speaking of free stuff...

      Post on our forum for a chance to win $50 in craft supplies. Four
      winners will be chosen at random. It could be you.

      Current topics:
      -- Favorite Craft Recipes
      -- Valentine Mail Boxes
      -- Is there a "right" way to SWAP?
      -- Making Scout Ornaments
      -- Printable Nativity Animals
      -- Making Wind Chines
      -- More about New Years

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php>Click Here</A>

      *************************************

      Order any "Badge in a Bag" Triple, Six Pack or our Petal Pack Combo
      and get a free holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from
      10" plush dogs, 7" zippered purses or 4" treasure box craft kits.
      With each triple or six pack ordered you'll get 12 free gifts
      and with the bag of extras you'll get four more. You'll get one free
      gift for each Petal Pack Combo... and they are still on close out!

      Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
      for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

      Go here for details:

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html>Click Here</A>

      enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2007. Everyone still