New! Half Price Unity "Badge in a Bag" from MakingFriends.com

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007

      New Unity "Badge in a Bag" at Half Price! Reg. $53.00... Now $26.99
      Your group can learn all about the flag and patriotism.

      Included in this kit is a quality 5' fabric flag for your troop and
      projects to earn the "United We Stand" Junior Badge.

      http://badgeinabag.com/bags/unity.html
      <A HREF="http://badgeinabag.com/bags/unity.html"></A>

      *************************************

      Don't Forget...
      BUY 1, GET 1 FREE Fall and Thanksgiving Craft Supplies!
      For each piece you buy at the regular price, you get one free until
      November 19, 2007. On new orders placed from November 6th to
      November 19th only. In stock merchandise only. Sorry, no backorders.

      http://makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm
      <A HREF="http://makingfriends.com/thanks_buy1_get1.htm"></A>

      *************************************

      Stop by FreeKidsCrafts.com for new crafts:

      Friday November 9th -- Cardboard Dragon
      Saturday November 10th -- Pinecone Turkey
      Sunday November 11th -- Claypot Turkey
      Monday November 12th -- Snowman Bookmark
      Tuesday November 13th -- Handprint Turkey
      Wednesday November 14th -- Yarn Bug Turkey
      Thursday November 15th -- Cotton Ball Christmas Tree

      http://www.freekidscrafts.com
      <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com/"></A>

      Been to our forum lately? Join one of our current discussions:

      -- Cards for Wounded Soldiers
      -- Cub Scout Roundtable Themes
      -- Girl Scout Financial Assistance
      -- Nativity Clip Art

      http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php"></A>

      enter the coupon code NOV7331 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Nov 30, 2007. Everyone still