    Message 1 of 96 , Apr 24 10:38 AM

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order of $20.00 or more (before shipping) at our on-line
      store by April 30, 2000 and receive a free book: "Making Beaded
      Friends". Just put "Book 43000" in the message area of your order.
      You still recieve your free bead kit on orders of $30 or more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm

      Wow! Seven new projects have been added this week including three
      more gift ideas for mom. Make a "Family Key Chain" out of mini pony
      beads, a "Clam Shell Potpourri Holder" or a "Coupon Book". We also
      have directions for making "Grandma's Picture Frame".

      For our Cub Scouts we have added a "Fleur-de-Lis Mother's Pin" and
      for our Girl Scouts a "Bird's Nest Swap".

      May Day is May 1st, so if your looking for craft ideas we have plenty
      including our new "May Day Basket" made from paper plates with paper
      flowers.

      Lots of new items in our store including cute, unfinished wood
      frames. Choose from cat, dog or butterfly designs on sale for only
      $1.99. Kids love these! We also have are new style number beads in
      stock, 30 beads for 99 cents. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for these
      any many more new items.

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002