New Crafts from MakingFriends.com!

    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 4 1:42 PM

      New and Cool Crafts for Back to School:

      -- Paper Doll Bookmark
      -- Fall Woven Placemat
      -- Native American Headdress
      -- Paper Clip Face SWAPs
      -- Scout Photo Handprint Craft

      http://www.makingfriends.com
      <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

      *************************************

      New Girl Scout USA "Badge in a Bag"!
      Each girl can make five projects and the troop can make a banner to
      earn the Junior Girls Scouting in the USA.

      Reg $53.00 for 12 girls
      HALF PRICE $26.99 for 12 girls

      http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/scouts_usa.html
      <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/bags/scouts_usa.html"></A>

      enter the coupon code SEP0919 in the coupon box when you check
      we won't either. Coupon expires Sept 30, 2007. Everyone still

      September's Coupon is SEP0919

      Message 2 of 17 , Dec 28, 2007

        Hope everyone is enjoying a great holiday season. Please stop by on
        our forum and introduce yourself. Remember... every post earns you a
        chance to win $50 in craft supplies. Four winners will be chosen at
        random on January 1st. It could be you!

        Current topics:
        -- Recipe Exchange
        -- Craft-Aholics
        -- Opinions about Glitter
        -- Ideas Valentine Mail Boxes
        -- Sit-upons
        -- Bird House and Bird Feeders
        -- Dinosaur Projects

        http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/forum/index.php>Click Here</A>

        *************************************

        New crafts this week:

        -- Valentine Basket Kit
        -- Scrapbook Sit-Upon
        -- Valentine Puzzle Cards
        -- Snowman Yarn Bug
        -- Daisy Responsibility Tote
        -- Blue & Gold Lantern Centerpiece Kit
        -- Mom's Fortune Pin
        -- Time Square Ball

        http://www.makingfriends.com
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com</A>

        *************************************

        It's time to our Back-to-Scouting Sale!
        Close-Outs, Reduced Prices and Buy 1 Get 1 Free.
        On orders placed from December 27, 2007 to January 9, 2008 only.
        While supplies last. No backorders. Cannot be applied to previously
        placed orders.

        For Boys:
        -- Mom's Fortune Pin Kit, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
        -- Blue & Gold Chinese Fortune Kit, Sale $2.49 each!
        -- Close Out Book: Boys Crafts and More, Sale $1.99 each!
        -- Emergency Rain Ponchos, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
        -- Canteens, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
        -- Den Mother's Toolbox, Sale $19.99 each!
        -- Scrapbook Stickers, Sale $3.49 each!

        For Girls:
        -- Handprint Craft, Close Out $.39 each!
        -- Licensed Girl Scout Scrapbook, Sale $24.99 each!
        -- Licensed Brownie Scrapbook, Sale $24.99 each!
        -- Daisy SWAP Packettes, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
        -- Emergency Rain Ponchos, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
        -- Junior Canteens, Buy 1 Get 1 Free!
        -- Friendship Fun Badge in a Bag, Half Price!

        We still have a very limited supply of Petal Pack Combos for $10.00
        and each girl still gets a FREE GIFT! (While Supplies Last, Only)

        http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm
        <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/scout_sale.htm>Click Here</A>

        *************************************

        Limited supply still available...

        Order any "Badge in a Bag" Triple, Six Pack or our Petal Pack Combo
        and get a free holiday gift for each of your girls! Choose from
        10" plush dogs, 7" zippered purses or 4" treasure box craft kits.
        With each triple or six pack ordered you'll get 12 free gifts
        and with the bag of extras you'll get four more. You'll get one free
        gift for each Petal Pack Combo... and they are still on close out!

        Wrap them up to give them to your troop for the holiday or keep them
        for badge earning, incentives, or end-of-year gifts.

        Go here for details:

        http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html
        <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/specials.html>Click Here</A>

        enter the coupon code DEC1231 in the coupon box when you check
        we won't either. Coupon expires Dec. 31, 2007. Everyone still

        Message 3 of 17 , Jun 2, 2008

          Take a look:

          -- New! Science Pony Bead Patterns
          -- New! Father's Day Key Fob
          -- New! Western Bookmark
          -- New! Space Frame
          -- New! Backyard Napkin Holder

          http://www.makingfriends.com
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

          *************************************

          Father's Day Sale:
          BOGO, Half Price, Close Outs and Sale Pricing...
          1 Week Only, get 'em while you can!

          May 30 - June 6, 2008 Only. Cannot be applied to previously placed
          orders. Sorry, no backorders.

          http://www.makingfriends.com/fathers_day_sale.htm
          <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/fathers_day_sale.htm"></A>

          *************************************

          Don't forget....

          There's a new craft every day at FreeKidscrafts.com!
          Today's craft is cute egg carton lady bugs.

          http://www.freekidscrafts.com
          <A HREF="http://www.freekidscrafts.com"></A>

          *************************************

          Here's your June FREE SHIPPING coupon for our email subscribers:

          enter the coupon code JUN0614 in the coupon box when you check
          we won't either. Coupon expires June 30, 2008. Everyone still

          Message 4 of 17 , Oct 13, 2008

            Take a look...

            -- Foamie Leaf Mobiles -- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Printable Witch Paper Doll "Friends"
            -- Fall Leaf Door Hanger -- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!
            -- Juliette Low SWAP Pins
            -- Native American Headress
            -- Halloween Ghost Mobiles -- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE!

            http://www.makingfriends.com
            <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/</A>

            *************************************

            Attention Brownie leaders ... earn your "Ready, Set, Go Camping"
            TryIt with your whole troop for just $13.99!

            That's right, our new Camping "Badge in a Bag" is half price for a
            limited time. Your troop of 12 can do four projects each!

            http://www.badgeinabag.com
            <A HREF="http://www.badgeinabag.com/</A>

            enter the coupon code OCT1031 in the coupon box when you check
            we won't either. Coupon expires Oct. 31, 2008. Everyone still

            Message 5 of 17 , May 11, 2009

              New this week...

              -- "Great Catch" Father's Day Craft
              -- Patriotic Clackers
              -- Parade Banners
              -- Recycled Sunglasses Holder

              http://www.makingfriends.com
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com"></A>

              *************************************

              Don't miss the new on-line coupon!
              http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm
              <A HREF="http://www.makingfriends.com/coupon.htm"></A>

              enter the coupon code MAY 2009 in the coupon box when you check
              that option. Coupon expires May 31, 2009. Everyone still

              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 9 12:19 PM

                New crafts this week:
                -- Black Cat Mobile
                -- Inside-Out Frame
                -- Cub Scout Note Holder
                -- Halloween Paper Dolls
                -- Mini Kaper Chart SWAP

                <http://www.makingfriends.com>

                Today's craft from FreeKidsCrafts.com:

                Woven Apple Craft
                September 9, 2010 is the beginning of Rosh Hashanah. Apples are an important part of the tradition of the Jewish New Year. Use this craft to celebrate your holiday or to teach others about Jewish traditions.

                <http://www.FreeKidsCrafts.com>

                enter the coupon code SEP1987 in the coupon box when you check
                that option. Coupon expires Sept 31, 2010. Everyone still

                https://www.makingfriends.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?