    Message 1 of 96 , Apr 15, 2000

      Here's this week's special deal just for our email subscribers:

      Place an order of $10.00 or more (before shipping) at our on-line
      store by April 23, 2000 and receive a free 4-pack of back pack clips.
      Just put "Free 42300" in the message area of your order. You still
      recieve your free bead kit on orders of $30 or more. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm

      Six new projects have been added this week including three gift ideas
      for mom. Make a custom mousepad using photos and drawings or for the
      mom who has everything make a birdhouse memo holder. Moms will cell
      phones will like our mimi address book that she can hang from her
      car's rear view mirror.

      Directions for our newest Yarn Bug have been posted and we've also
      added great new scout projects using our new wood cut outs. You can
      now get trefoil or fleur-de-lis wooden blanks in our on-line store.
      Five inch cut outs are only $1.19 and you won't find these anywhere
      else. Visit
      http://www.makingfriends.com/makingfriendsstore/index.cfm for these
      any many more new items.

      Message 96 of 96 , Dec 7, 2002